CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Concealed Paranoia


Wow!

I guess that is a good sign for one person to back off and give up a thing that was never meant for him/her to have. The cup of coffee which has long been untouched is finally found by its owner. The warmness of the beverage is truly intended for that one person.

A system could be easily addicted by the coffee. The view of it could already consume a whole being. But lucky for one to at least find the cup of coffee.

[The aroma was close to perfection, the taste might be as well, but the cup of coffee slipped out of my hand even before I could sip at it. ---No, it didn't slip out at my grip at all because I wasn't holding it. I never did, it was just an utter thought. Solely registered in my mind.]

Ciao.

0 comments: