CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

So, Goodbye...


The weather outside isn't good and that is why I arrived home a little bit late. Thanks to our professor,Ii had my phone charged (Whatever!hehe). At least I was able to reach our home just before the clock strikes 10:00 in the evening. I did the usual things every Friday when I arrived at home: change my clothes, proceed to the kitchen and look for foods, eat, wash the dishes and sit down in front of the television and watch obliviously. Actually I just turned on the television but i didn't watch it, I just listen to it. Texting takes over (laughs).

I noticed some minimal changes in our house. I noticed that we already have lanterns and Christmas decors (whatever they are called). It is not a usual thing we do whenever Christmas is approaching and the view made me a little pensive. tss. I am not used to that view in our house, at the very least of course. And that reminded me one thing - we are again back to the good old days. Just when my father and I would have been the only living thing that is breathing inside the green house. I am speaking of course about the days when I have time to go home and spend the days with him. whew.. My auntie just left last Wednesday (23rd of September). That means we are back to basic, sardines are luckier than us, they are at least 3 or 4 inside that small can. But anyway, it would not be that long.. it will just take about a year or so and then poof! three again, then few months.. 2.... Well, that's how it goes for us.

I guess, goodbye is really inevitable. it doesnt' matter if it's permanent or just for a moment. No matter how hard we try to hold on, forever and always we will hear it or we will say it. But i believe it's never the end and it will never be the end. Along the journey, we will meet certain people which will remind us of the old people that we are able to know along the way. but let's be able to differentiate the good old ones and the new ones. I just hate GOODBYES. There's always someone who are left behind and someone who moves forward. But I guess, some of the best life lessons can be found in goodbyes. (smiles)

Ciao.

0 comments: