CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Exit From An Escape

Seeing you walk away
My heart couldn't do anything but sway
With you, I wanted to run and never falter
But I know the moment's not mine to alter.

We have a life that would never fit.
At least not now, that's our defeat.
Two people bound with another,
It's not yet our time to be together.

It was always a bliss
when I am with you.
But after the kiss,
the pain always comes through.

Should I tell you?
Will I ever get to tell you?
Cause it was "Goodbye."
That I last hear from you.

From here, we will stop
and gradually it will create a gap.
I fear that you'll forget
Yet, there's nothing that I regret.

The words that I keep and you long to hear 
It will never get us anywhere.
I will just write it down for you
In the simplest way, I love you.

0 comments: