CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Chaotic End of Drama

The sudden outburst of everything seemed to overwhelmingly perturb me in a manner that not even a split second could turn away the drastic-but-unchanging circumstances. The memory of the past had traveled with me through the icy glass of yesterday that I thought have been long lost and broken. But the truth struck me, glass can be repaired though imperfect, the image can still reflect no matter how torn into pieces it maybe.

It felt like years but it was still clear, so clear that it looked confusing but my conviction didn't fade--NO, not at all. The spasm of fear and anger and sadness occurred to me like a flash of thunder moving every nerves within me, it ceased my system to work but my mind still lingered on something crucial and unnecessary.

Suddenly, I have to move out. I have to escape warily within every hole without leaving any mark of annoyance, anxiousness, grief, hatred and love. Some things are better left unsaid, some things are better off without and some things are far off to what you had imagined it to be. There are certain and vivid hallucinations that run thoroughly in the core of my mind. Existence can never be this prevailing but it can never be this undesirable.

There are echoes of voices I am hearing but I choose which sound to listen and understand. In the end, the only thing that matters and will matter is the sanity left within me after I saw the chaos outside my world. It was tragic but after months, weeks, days, hours and seconds of musing led me to invulnerable state where no one but me has the ability to penetrate and resolve the issues that separate the beginning from its ending.

0 comments: